Thursday, November 3, 2011

Henry Shirt Sew-Along - Day Seven, We're done!




There it is! My finished Henry Shirt!

I'm quite proud of myself, and very happy to see this bright little shirt. It is far from perfect. The hem doesn't match in the front, and the collar can be a little wonky. The snaps keep popping off. But you know what? It's the most advanced garment I have ever sewn by far, and I think it turned out pretty well considering that. What a cute little pattern.

I have more to say about this, but this morning has been packed and busy and I don't have time now. I'll try to get some pictures of the kid wearing it and share more tomorrow, officially wrapping up the Sew Along. Thanks for much if you followed along here or on Leila's blog. See her finished shirt here!   It looks so professional! Thanks, Leila, for pushing to get this sew along started! I would not have a finished shirt today without it!

3 comments:

  1. I love your shirt Krista!!! It looks awesome. I finally got the book and will definitely reference your posts when I make this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt! I love how you paired up your prints. That's something I really can't do.

    Congrats on the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, Krista! You did a great job. I love the robots. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete